Department: Chair of Comparative Political Science
Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Use: Part time
Requirements for the candidate
- theory and methods of management of educational systems;
- curriculum development procedure;
- fundamentals of pedagogy, physiology, psychology;
- teaching and vocational training methodologies;
- modern forms and methods of teaching;
- methods and modes of using educational technologies, including distance learning;
- the obligation to work on personal computers, other electronic and digital devices, including those intended for the transfer of information.
The position of professor of the department is awarded to a person who meets the following criteria:
- higher education (specialist’s degree, master’s degree), the direction of which (profile) corresponds, as a rule, to the academic subject taught, course, discipline (module) and (or) corresponding to the profile of scientific activities and education of the department (pedagogical department);
- PhD – university degree of doctor (academic title of professor) in biochemical sciences;
- at least 5 years’ scientific and educational work experience in a leading university or scientific organization (leading universities are universities ranked at least in the Top 400 of the ARWU, QS, THE world rankings);
- in case of non-compliance of the field of study (profile) with the study program, discipline (module) or profile of the department (department of education) – corresponding work experience in the field of the program, the discipline (module) and (or) department profile (Department of Education) is required;
- At least 7 publications in journals indexed in the Web of Science/Scopus database in the last 5 years, of which no less than 4 in Q1/Q2 Web of Science/Scopus journals or publication of a monograph published in a foreign publishing house, at least 3 publications (including at least 1 in Q1 journals indexed by Web of Science, Scopus database) for the last 5 years;
- Fluency in English not lower than C1-C2;
- h index: at least 5.
Working conditions (job description, KPI)
- organize and carry out pedagogical and methodical work according to the discipline taught or distinct types of teaching sessions;
- participate in the research work of the department and other divisions of the educational institution;
- participate in the development of manuals, laboratory work, workshops, seminars;
- organize and plan methodological and technical support for education sessions;
- engage students in the context of general issues and the professional orientation of their research work;
- participate in seminars, meetings and conferences, other activities of the educational institution organized within the framework of the research areas of the department.
- Part-time (not less than one semester);
- Salary level (at the rate of 0.25) ~ 26,800 RUB (~ $434, gross, tax is 30% for the first 182 days of continuous employment; thereafter tax is 13%) + bonuses;
- Employment contract in the form of an effective contract;
- Publication of at least 2 scientific works per year in journals indexed by Web of Science, Scopus;
- Bonuses for exceeding the execution of the conditions of the contract in force;
- Work schedule (at 0.25 rate) – 6/1 (9 hours per week, 36 hours per month);
- Teaching load – not less than 15% of total working time;
- Availability of business trips – possible.
According to the local documents of the University, the deadline for submitting applications for the vacancies of the teaching staff is one month from the date of publication of the information on the RUDN website.